Every week I send out my 5 BIG THINGS newsletter for writers. It’s packed with craft mini-lessons, cool links, writing insights from books I’m reading, and more.
It’s free. No spam. Unsub whenever you want.
- 11/19/2018 – An Argument for Planning (Not Pantsing) Your Novel
- 11/12/2018 – How Not to Kick Your Readers Out of the World You’ve Built for Them
- 11/5/2018 – A Few Techniques for Writing those Tricky Love Scenes
- 10/29/2018 – Expanding on the SWBS Technique to Connect Scenes
- 10/22/2018 – How to Build Character Through the Intentional Use of Setting
- 10/15/2018 – Seeking Out and Destroying Cliches …using Reversals
- 10/8/2018 – Meet the All-Powerful Em-Dash… the Swiss Army Knife of the English Language!
- 10/1/2018 – How to Write Better Dialogue… by Not Writing Dialogue